Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fast Moving!


Wow when thinking about this week of service I had some difficulties. Thinking back to Monday and Tuesday is a bit challenging, I had meant to get this down earlier and one thing after another seems to always slow me down a bit.
Okay here goes Monday morning I was up pretty early to get to PUSH and get a physical, TB test and a flu shot too. When my mother asked if I passed my physical I just told her that I could still touch my toes, which is always a plus. After getting that I had a bit a break and before class, so naturally I went and got Starbucks. Later that day I went to the daycare to help out. It was really nice out and the kid had a lot of fun when they got to play outside.
On Tuesday I was there during free play. This week’s theme was the zoo. The teachers are so creative when making these themes. They had paper cutouts of animals that “fenced in.” There was paper food to feed them also. On the floor there was a zoo carpet piece and plenty of animal piece for the children to play pretend with. This day they put hidden jewels in the sand table that the kids could search for. During free time there is also art projects, writing projects, puzzles, and books. 
On Thursday I went back to PUSH to get my TB test checked and to get my physical form finished up. After getting both of those I went and turned them into the daycare.
I need to email my supervisor because I will not have my Monday and Tuesday hours this week. I might go in later in the week to make those hours up.
I am still enjoying the daycare very much and I feel relieved that I am finally done with all of the paperwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment